INTEGRAL MANAGEMENT OF PROPERTY ASSETS
Management of all property assets, taking into account the property requirements, asset composition, risk profile and current circumstances, and the forecasted trend in the markets, for the purpose of protecting and increasing the value of the assets and their return.
ASSET ANALYSIS AND PROPOSALS FOR ACTION
– Analysis, inventory and quantitative valuation: value of assets, recurring cash flows, return.
– Qualitative valuation.
– Benchmarking, compared with similar assets in Andorra and abroad.
– Proposals for improvement, optimised return, increase in value, risk diversification.
ASSET MANAGEMENT IN PROPERTY
– Property management.
– Optimising income: maximising occupation, negotiating rents, rent collection, arrears management.
– Reporting returns, invoicing, accounts.
– Technical maintenance, repairs, refurbishments.
– Legal compliance, permits, licences.
– Strategy proposal.
– Search for opportunities. Product.
– Market study. Technical, economic, financial and commercial study.
– Identifying risks, proposing solutions or alternatives.
– Due Diligence.
– Financial management.
– Analysis, asset auditing.
– Planning. Study of profit and return. Sale price calculation.
– Marketing plan for investors.
– Researching international investors.
– Property developments, exchanges, seeking investors for specific projects: hotels, stores, various parks.
– Market study and technical, economic, financial and commercial analysis.
– Preparing and contracting the project on behalf of the investors.
– Control and execution of works. Legal, economic, budget and quality control and fulfilment of terms.
– Asset management. Marketing coordination.
INHERITANCE PLANNING FOR FAMILY ASSETS
– Asset structuring to facilitate inheritance and optimise tax.